Dr. Howard M. Shapiro, DO, Nutrition Advisory Member
- Highly respected in Manhattan, New York City doctor.
- Provides valuable healthy diet, fitness and lifestyles management ‘s advice.
- Honorary Medical Officer: New York City Fire Dept. (FDNY)
- Member of the NYPD Honor Legion and recipient of the Presidential Award.
- Picture credit: we thank Doctor Shapiro for his kind permission to reproduce his diet comparison’s photographs based on his NY times best-selling books.
Pascale B. Adler (Dr. of Medicine in France), Founder and President
- Recipient of several honorary scientific grants in France. She trained and is an MD of the University of Medicine Pierre and Marie Curie, Paris, France.
- Research Fellow at Tufts University, Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging in Boston, MA from 1989- 1992, as the recipient of a Lavoisier Grant of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in France.
- CES of Physiology and Physiopathology in Human and Nutrition and DEA of Sciences in Physiology and Physiopathology of Human Nutrition ( University of Paris V) as well as Public Health Diploma from Art et Metiers, Paris
- Advocates for “POSITIVE NUTRITION” and independent food choices through education using both traditional and modern concepts.
- Positive nutrition is about eating what you like, and what you body likes & needs.
Our Experts form an outstanding Quality Team to ensure the highest quality of plant sourcing, manufacturing and promotion of sustainability:
Biologists, pharmacists, and botanist from a premier certified US laboratory contract manufacturer in California: G.M.P c (Good Manufacture Practice certified by N.S.F); Third party registered laboratories including a premium laboratory: Tru-ID® that verifies and certifies the DNA of each plant in a certified laboratory in Ontario, and Micro and Analytic’s biologists in another third-party certified US laboratory that is FDA registered and ISO/IEC 17025:2017.
We would like to thank Cliff Adler for his help in design, branding, and dedication he gave to the build of this line of products.