Our quality-teams insist on only the highest level of plant quality, at its source. It use testing from the source to the production: Quality of source + testing = trust
- Our nutritional and herbal supplements are carefully manufactured by specialists in herbals, plants’s genetic, biology, wellbeing and advanced nutrition in a premier certified cGMP by NSF international ( Good Manufacture Practice and FSMA) US laboratory, using the principles of advanced nutrition along with traditional botanical wisdom to ensure traceability and quality.
- Product analysis conducted in the manufacturer laboratory as well as by a third-party certified US laboratory. Certificate of analysis and authenticity (CoA) for each ingredient
- Heavy metals testing: Prop 65, in accordance with the State of California regulation.
- Rigorous selection and testing of each ingredient to meet the highest standard of quality for greatest yield per weight effect using AOAC international protocol and cGMP practice.
- Third party testing by certified testing laboratories to ensure traceability, safety, and potency:
- 1- Tru-ID in Ontario, Canada that tests the DNA of all of the different plants to select the plants that contain verified DNA to check each plant’s certified DNA –CoA certified for each plant and the entire formulation.
- 2- Micro Quality Lab (MQL) in California, certified their party laboratory for [Micro & Analytical Services] that checks purity and concentration.
- Our vitamins and minerals amounts do not exceed the US Recommended Daily Value.